LISTENING COMPREHENSION ACTIVITY
Listen to the audio and answer the questions!
Listen to the audio as many times as you need to answer the questions below:
http://mansioningles.com/Sonidos3/buyingtrainticket.mp3Listen to the audio and answer the questions!
Listen to the audio as many times as you need to answer the questions below:
1. Where does the man want to travel?
|
2. Does he need a single or a return
ticket?
|
3. How much does the ticket cost?
|
4. Does the man pay with the exact
amount of money?
|
You can check your answers here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B85t-qDQFhEkTU5XN0VSNTVfcXc/view?usp=sharing

Hello Pilar, that´s a good activity, nevertheless I don´t know the level it´s focused. In my opinion sounds difficult for kids. Well, I have just taught a 7 and a 11 year old, one to one and I am sure they wouldn´t understand it. I think that listening should be accompanied by some images to help them. Thanks Pilar
ReplyDeleteThank you Eva for your comment. In my opinion it would be suitable for those kids that have been studied English since they were 3 years old. I've been in a biligual school were kids were able to understand similar audios to that one. You're right it's not adapted to the very beginners and images will make it much easier, I take note of that! Thank you very much for your opinion. Regards.
ReplyDelete